Remote Living - weekend
Time & Location
About the Event
Completion of this course will provide you with a basic understanding of the principles of Survival and Remote Living skills, including practical techniques to enable better individual and team self-reliance and planning.
The following topics will be covered:
- Emergency actions psychological response to disaster
- Shelter emergency shelter techniques, man-made and natural
- Fire methods and means of igniting and sustaining survival fires
- Location promote rescue using improvised signalling techniques
- Water locating, collecting and treating emergency water sources
- Food basic requirements and how to supplement with foraging and trapping
- Navigation Day and night emergency navigation include a brief intro to Natural Navigation
- Courses held throughout the year for all abilities and groups.
- Remote Living£180£1800£0