Time & Location
22 Jun 2019, 09:30 – 23 Jun 2019, 16:30
Mount Edgcumbe House, Cremyll, Torpoint PL10 1HZ, UK
About the event
Completion of this course will provide you with a basic understanding of the principles of Survival and Remote Living skills, including practical techniques to enable better individual and team self-reliance and planning.
The following topics will be covered:
- Emergency actions psychological response to disaster
- Shelter emergency shelter techniques, man-made and natural
- Fire methods and means of igniting and sustaining survival fires
- Location promote rescue using improvised signalling techniques
- Water locating, collecting and treating emergency water sources
- Food basic requirements and how to supplement with foraging and trapping
- Navigation Day and night emergency navigation include a brief intro to Natural Navigation
- Courses held throughout the year for all abilities and groups.